Sprout Group is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. High environmental performance is an ongoing priority and is achieved by our actions in line with this policy. This policy sits alongside our sustainability policy as part of our global policy framework, underpinned by our Global Code of Conduct.
We are committed to leading the evolution of our industry to be truly sustainable – environmentally, socially and economically. This is fundamental to our vision to create the best places, places for people today and for generations to come.
Our goal is to minimise the negative impacts of our operations and maximise the quality of the built environment for future generations. Through innovation and application of good practice, we aim to steer the industry to design a sustainable and high-quality built environment with as little environmental impact as possible through the whole asset life-cycle.
Our policies are reviewed and updated annually to react to client needs and evolve with the world around us to make Sprout the company of first choice for all our stakeholders, whilst challenging and changing the image of lifestyle worldwide.
Leaving Positive Environmental Legacies
- We understand that effective environmental management is an ethical and commercial imperative.
- Our environmental plans are developed at the planning phase of each project and enacted throughout the project lifecycle to help preserve and protect the environment.
- We analyse the environmental footprint of our operations and identify how we can lessen any impacts, including recycling and reusing waste materials, reducing carbon emissions, protecting flora and fauna, monitoring waterways, and revegetating affected areas to regenerate ecosystems.
- Our researchers are constantly working on introducing better biodegradable products for our needs today and tomorrow.
- As a multifaceted company of over a decade standing we have always appreciated the natural cycle of sustainability and circular economy.
- We are committed to the continual improvement in our environmental impact whilst conducting our day to day business.
- We are actively involved in influencing the industry wide response to environmental challenges and opportunities across the food service market.
- All our products are designed and manufactured with our mother nature in mind that they are all biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
- We do not harm our nature. Our primary goal itself is to do the business without harming our Earth and Health.